It is never too late to create an estate plan. Avoiding these important proactive steps creates uncertainty in the lives of surviving family members. Conversely, creating a will or trust puts your wishes in writing and provides your loved ones peace of mind.
Drafting estate planning documents is only the beginning of what we can do for you at Koukol & Johnson LLC. Our lawyers can also develop creative strategies to protect your financial security and minimize the tax implications that come with distributing assets.
Customized Strategies To Preserve Wealth And Minimize Taxes
During your initial consultation, we identify your specific wealth preservation and tax planning goals. Spending time to get to know you allows us to customize your estate planning documents with attention to every detail.
Regardless of the size or complexity of your estate plan, we provide practical advice and draft the necessary documents. We can also facilitate probate and non-probate transfers after death.
Our full range of estate planning and probate services includes:
- Wills directing the distribution of your property
- Living trusts, charitable trusts and special needs trusts to transfer assets and minimize probate expenses and estate taxes
- Living wills, durable powers of attorney and health care directives when you are unable to make medical and financial decisions
- Guardianships and conservatorships for children and vulnerable adults
- Probate and estate administration
- Probate litigation, including will contests and trust disputes
Contact An Experienced And Compassionate Estate Planning Attorney
Our firm is ready to help you create an estate plan or resolve inter-family disputes. Call Koukol & Johnson LLC in our Omaha office at 800-561-3551. You can also contact us through our online intake form.